Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Words of the Day – Tuesday, December 7th

*see above disclaimer – titled “A Treat”

Nikki: I want a shirt that says “I Rode Puffing Billy” on the front and on the back “He Was Smoking”


Ida: “Well this is a piece of piss isn't it!”

Nikki: “What the hell does piece of piss mean?”

Ida: You know like easy peasy


It was early, we’d been up since 5am. Neither one of us could say Sydney, just couldn’t find that N in the middle, so we decided that Sydney has an alter ego named Cindy. Next time we come here we are driving to Cindy, er….Sydney. That’s the one.


Ida “Righty Ho!” (a cheerful yes)

Nikki: “Did you just call me a Ho?!”


Cor blimey; an exclamation of surprise, a vernacular expression.


Ida: Well wouldn’t that make you just want to pop your clogs! (die)


Ida: “I do, myself, like a good bed of roses.” (the rose bed vs rose garden debate ensues)

Yes, it's all in the punctuation....


Ida: “…that was such a relief. You know, like when you’ve been holding a fart for 3 hours and then you let it go? When you say, Thanks! I really needed that outgas.”

No comments:

Post a Comment