Thursday, December 23, 2010

“Words of the Day” (Drunk words of the day) – Friday, December 17th

Ida: “I could live here!” This is not news…

Rodney (having just met us at the bar post dinner): “Where have you two been this whole time?”

Ida: “We’ve been trying to be good.”

Rodney: “What for?”

Ida: OMG!! It’s so easy to get drunk on 4 martinis!

Nikki: As a matter of fact it IS easy to get drunk on 4 martinis!

Ida: Did I make a fool of myself on the dance floor?

Nikki: No you looked great!

Ida: Really? Even when I fell down?

Nikki: Dunno…didn’t see it, but what I did see was you sure were shaking your thang!

Ida: Progress is someone having the balls to ask me to dance…

Ida: Are you still writing things down?

Nikki: No.

Ida: It’s kind of fun being bad sometimes…

Nikki: Yes, it IS fun to be bad sometimes.

Ida: It will be the scuttle butt of the steward’s hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment