Monday, December 6, 2010

More from Monday....





























It was taking forever last night for Ida to upload pictures. After some troubleshooting (being the technical genius that I am!) I figured out that I had my camera set on such a high resolution that uploading to the blog was going so slow because the pictures were HUGE!! And since we are not planning on using them on a billboard the size is just not necessary. Here are some more pics from yesterday after they have been made a bit smaller...
The pics are:
Ida and me at the St. Kilda Pier...
Beautiful park that was at the end of the St. Kilda Pier. Those trees were incredible!!
Little Black Penguin that was hiding in the rocks at the end of the pier. Kind of odd to just be walking around and see a penquin. But how cool it is!!
Then there is Ida demonstrating how to use a hand dryer to attempt to dry her hair when we got soaked in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment